CoBiz Financial supports our communities through contributions, sponsorships, board positions, volunteer hours, in-kind donations and material donations. Now, we're taking it to the next level by leveraging corporate dollars, employee contributions, and the inherent knowledge and compassion of our employees. It all adds up with the CoBiz Cares Foundation.
The Foundation is a non-profit organization with a goal of supporting agencies serving our local communities.
The Foundation's focus area is selected by employees in an annual community involvement survey; 2013's focus areas are all in the human services area and are as follows:
- Youth Development, Shelter and Crisis Services: organizations that shelter, nurture and develop youth. Include group homes, shelters and orphanages; camps and youth ranches serving the needs of at-risk children; or recreation and youth service organizations.
- Children's and Family Services: child care, adoption, foster care, family counseling, parenting education, or other advocacy and child welfare services that strengthen families and promote the well-being of children.
- Food Banks, Food Pantries and Food Distribution
Click here to view our previous grant recipients.
The efforts of the Foundation are directed by 11 employee Trustees.
NEW grant procedures:
- CLICK HERE for the online grant application form.
- Please read carefully.
- We highly recommend you complete your grant application in a saved Word document on your computer and then copy/paste all your answers in the online grant application form. You cannot save your work with this form and return to it later.
- You will be asked to upload your financial attachments. Before uploading, please merge into one PDF.
- Applications must be received by 5:00 p.m. on the deadline date.
- Organizations may apply once in a 12-month period.
- Organizations that have received a previous CoBiz Cares Foundation grant are not eligible to receive a grant for two years from date of the original application for which the grant was received.
- Organizations that have received a Biz Bash grant are not eligible to receive a Foundation grant for five years after receiving Biz Bash funds.
- E-mail Marcia Sandoval or call 720.264.5512 with any questions.
|Grant Application Due||Grant Award Date|